Saturday, June 18, 2011

UW draws Tarheels in Big Ten/ACC Challenge

The powers that be have apparently decided that Ohio State and Wisconsin will battle it out for top dog in the Big Ten this year. Wisconsin will play at #1 UNC for the marquee game of the Big Ten/ACC Challenge on November 29. Ohio State will take on Duke. Evidently the honeymoon is over for Tom Izzo and the Spartans as they get unremarkable Florida State as their opponent.

My thoughts: mark this one down in the loss column, in pen, right now.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good thing I'm not a Florida State fan.
Speaking of Bowl rankings: I go to Tampa every year for Christmas (family) and make it a point to have Outback Bowl tickets in my hand. I try to catch another one on the way home (I usually get Sun Bowl tickets, but it varies). I get my tickets at Amazon Tickets Online, so I can change plans if I need to.

Unknown said...

Maybe I'm missing something, but to my knowledge the Bowl invitations haven't been sent out yet. I've already gotten some Belk Bowl tickets and have made plans to be in Charlotte. Right now it looks like it'll be Louisville vs. Virginia.

Unknown said...

How deserve, get the the top dog in the big ten. what we said UW draws tarheels in Big ten/ACC challenge. iam in favor of Tarheels and Ohio State be in the ACC Challenge in Barclays Center Event.

Unknown said...

very nice post my friend

avimael said...

Click That Link to Get a FREE Video Preview for the #1 Rated Sports Investing System Online. Average members of Sports Cash System make $3,500+ following this system that takes 5 minutes daily. Watch the free video preview to see what all the hype is about, just go here
http://tinyurl.com/how-to-win-on-sport-betting