Monday, July 07, 2008

Badger football ticket lottery results are in

And guess who didn't get tickets? Yeah, that's right ... the guy who's been buying them on an annual basis.

I'm going to be a fan of Badger athletics for life, of course. But it's unlikely now that I'm going to become a donor to the athletic department. I can't support an organization that takes loyalty so lightly. I suspect I'm not the only one.

Thanks for nothing. I guess I'll go to the bar to watch all the games in my last year on campus. You know, because I can't get the Big Ten Network at home.

This is just dysfunctional. I can understand basketball requiring a lottery, but football? Why is first come, first served so difficult? Why don't the biggest fans get first grabs?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Everywhere the boom of online lotto. Badger football ticket lottery has been announced the result..I gone through some site and I got big information regarding many of people becomes billionaire with online UK lotto with their syndicates.
lottery

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

http://www.ibleedgarnetandgold.com/home/2008/12/19/espn-college-bowl-mania-challenge.html

Bring it on Badger Fans

Jennifer W. David said...

are you a fan of football got get played or just want to watching this. it's really good for you and for your health.

Football Tickets